By Andrea Gazzarini
About This Book
- Learn the Apache Solr conceptual framework for strong seek program creation.
- Customize your seek purposes to fulfill your venture specifications.
- A fast moving advisor that maximizes the knowledge looking out potential of your application.
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a efficient developer with event of operating with applied sciences just like Apache Solr and need to improve effective seek functions, then this ebook is for you. Familiarity with the Java programming language is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Index your info utilizing codecs resembling XML, JSON, and CSV
- Manage, display screen, and track a Solr instance
- Deploy Apache Solr in numerous environments, based upon your venture requirements
- Refine your seek with a variety of Solr patron APIs
- Create customized elements through leveraging the Apache Solr extension points
- Understand and make the most of replication and sharding equipment in a disbursed seek system
- Create and customise your personal Solr example on your project
Search is in every single place. clients constantly count on a seek facility in cellular or internet purposes that permits them to discover issues in a quick and pleasant manner.
Apache Solr necessities is a fast paced advisor that can assist you speedy research the method of making a scalable, effective, and robust seek program. The e-book begins via explaining the basics of Solr after which is going directly to conceal a number of themes akin to info indexing, methods of extending Solr, customer APIs and their indexing and knowledge looking out features, an advent to the management, tracking, and tuning of a Solr example, in addition to the strategies of sharding and replication. subsequent, you are going to find out about numerous Solr extensions and the way to give a contribution to the Solr group. via the tip of this booklet, it is possible for you to to create first-class seek functions with assistance from Solr.
Read Online or Download Apache Solr Essentials PDF
Best application development books
The publication follows a "Code first, clarify later" strategy, utilizing useful examples in Hypertext Preprocessor to illustrate specific positive factors of MongoDB. This e-book is jam-packed with step by step directions and sensible examples, in addition to demanding situations to check and increase your wisdom. This publication assumes that you're skilled in net program improvement utilizing personal home page, HTML, and CSS.
Boost custom-made, scalable internet apps in the course of the integration of robust Node. js frameworksAbout This BookDesign an easy software and switch it into the subsequent InstagramIntegrate utilities reminiscent of Redis, Socket. io, and resolution to create Node. js internet applicationsLearn to boost a whole net software correct from the frontend to the backend in a streamlined mannerWho This booklet Is ForIf the word scalability sounds alien to you, then this can be an amazing e-book for you.
- Windows Phone 7.5: Grundlagen und fortgeschrittene Programmierung (German Edition)
- Instant KineticJS Starter
- Getting Started with CreateJS
- Oracle CRM On Demand Embedded Analytics (Oracle Press)
- PhoneGap Essentials
Extra info for Apache Solr Essentials
Apache Solr Essentials by Andrea Gazzarini