By Sylvain Ratabouil
About This Book
- Create excessive functionality cellular purposes with C/C++ and combine with Java
- Exploit complex Android beneficial properties resembling photographs, sound, enter, and sensing
- Port and reuse your personal or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystem
Who This publication Is For
Are you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality? Are you a C/C++ developer who doesn’t are looking to hassle with the complexity of Java and its out-of-control rubbish collector? do you need to create quickly in depth multimedia purposes or video games? If you’ve replied sure to any of those questions then this publication is for you. With a few normal wisdom of C/C++ improvement, it is possible for you to to dive headfirst into local Android development.
What you are going to Learn
- Build your first Android local venture from scratch
- Communicate with Java via Java local Interfaces
- Learn the main layout intricacies of making a local OpenGL ES 2.0 photographs application
- Initialize, play, and list sound and song with OpenSL ES
- Handle enter occasions and sensors to create diverse interplay types
- Port an current library on Android by way of compiling commonest C++ frameworks on Android
- Interface and optimize the present code with RenderScript
- Combine pics, sound, enter, sensors, and physics on your application
Android NDK is all approximately injecting high-performance and transportable code into your cellular apps via exploiting the utmost velocity of the machine they run on.
This ebook will aid you create C/C++-enabled cellular purposes and combine them with Java. The books starts off with educating you the way to entry local API and port libraries utilized in one of the most profitable Android functions. subsequent, you'll circulate directly to create a true local program undertaking in the course of the whole implementation of a local API and porting current third-party libraries. relocating ahead, you'll how to entry the keyboard and enter peripherals and skim accelerometer or orientation sensors. ultimately, you are going to dive into extra complicated themes equivalent to RenderScript.
Read Online or Download Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition PDF
Best application development books
The ebook follows a "Code first, clarify later" process, utilizing sensible examples in personal home page to illustrate certain beneficial properties of MongoDB. This e-book is jam-packed with step by step directions and functional examples, besides demanding situations to check and increase your wisdom. This e-book assumes that you're skilled in net software improvement utilizing Hypertext Preprocessor, HTML, and CSS.
Increase personalized, scalable internet apps throughout the integration of strong Node. js frameworksAbout This BookDesign an easy software and switch it into the subsequent InstagramIntegrate utilities comparable to Redis, Socket. io, and determination to create Node. js internet applicationsLearn to boost a whole net software correct from the frontend to the backend in a streamlined mannerWho This publication Is ForIf the word scalability sounds alien to you, then this is often a terrific booklet for you.
- Learning Jupyter
- Mastering Yii
- Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things
- Building E-commerce Sites with VirtueMart Cookbook
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite: Apps entwickeln mit InDesign und HTML5 - inklusive Prozessoptimierung und Profi-Tipps aus der Praxis (German Edition)
Additional info for Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition by Sylvain Ratabouil