By Akihisa Mori
This well-established overseas sequence examines significant components of simple and scientific learn inside neuroscience, in addition to rising and promising subfields. This quantity concentrates on adenosine receptor technology, supplying insights priceless for real drug discovery/development in neurology and psychiatry areas.
- Expertise of contributors
- Subject together with functional drug improvement from simple technology, as translational examine taste
- Structure of contents targeting CNS components for illnesses (neurology and psychiatry)
Read or Download Adenosine Receptors in Neurology and Psychiatry: 119 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
The identity of even the smallest human fetal bone could be important to the luck of a felony research or to the identity of the deceased. This e-book examines each bone within the human physique from its earliest embryological degree via to adulthood and is profusely illustrated with significant bone drawings at each degree of improvement.
Teeth of Non-Mammalian Vertebrates is the 1st finished book dedicated to teeth and dentitions of residing fishes, amphibians and reptiles. The e-book offers a finished survey of the fantastic number of the teeth types between non-mammalian vertebrates, in keeping with descriptions of roughly four hundred species belonging to approximately a hundred and sixty households.
Chimpanzees, together with bonobos and customary chimpanzees, are our closest dwelling family. despite the fact that, strangely, the knowledge concerning the tender tissues of bonobos is especially scarce, making it tricky to debate and comprehend human evolution. This e-book, that's the 1st photographic and descriptive musculoskeletal atlas of bonobos (Pan paniscus), adopts a similar structure because the photographic atlases of alternative apes formerly released by means of a similar authors.
Regenerative Engineering and Developmental Biology: ideas and functions examines state-of-the-art advancements within the box of regenerative engineering. particular recognition is given to actions that embody the significance of integrating developmental biology and tissue engineering, and the way this may movement past repairing harm to physique elements to as a substitute regenerate tissues and organs.
- Natural Growth Inhibitors and Phytohormones in Plants and Environment
- Essays on Developmental Biology Part B (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Cell Cycle in Development (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
- Major Events In Early Vertebrate Evolution: 61 (Systematics Association Special Volumes)
- Nicotine Use in Mental Illness and Neurological Disorders (International Review of Neurobiology)
- Diffusion and Ecological Problems, Modern Perspectives, Second Edition: Volume 14 (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
Additional info for Adenosine Receptors in Neurology and Psychiatry: 119 (International Review of Neurobiology)
Adenosine Receptors in Neurology and Psychiatry: 119 (International Review of Neurobiology) by Akihisa Mori