By Georg Feuerstein, Larry Payne
El yoga ha proporcionado paz y salud a millones de personas desde hace casi cinco mil años, y tú también puedes enriquecerte con su práctica. Deportistas de élite, personas convalecientes de lesiones o enfermos con dolores crónicos encontrarán los ejercicios adecuados a sus necesidades. Tanto si eres principiante como si ya tienes experiencia, con esta segunda edición de Yoga para Dummies descubrirás el extraordinario potencial de tu cuerpo mientras fortaleces tu mente.
• Para empezar con buen pie — aprende rápidamente los aspectos fundamentales del yoga, tanto si asistes a clases como si practicas por tu cuenta.
• Las posturas básicas — con ayuda de ilustraciones y fotografías útiles, aprende las posturas sentadas, de pie, ejercicios de equilibrio, flexiones o rotaciones.
• El arte (y el ejercicio) de los angeles relajación — aprende técnicas de relajación que funcionan y descubre cómo tener una actitud sana y practicar el yoga de forma segura para liberarte del estrés.
• Las edades del yoga — proporciona equilibrio a los niños y adolescentes, encuentra rutinas fáciles para adultos y adapta el yoga a l. a. vida de los mayores.
• Yoga y embarazo — hazte con las técnicas más modernas (y seguras) del yoga para el embarazo y el posparto.
Read or Download Yoga para Dummies (Nueva editión) PDF
Similar yoga books
The critical advisor to yoga supporting and hands-on instructing, Yoga changes introduces the paintings and perform of offering yoga assists to yoga scholars. Addressing probably the most vital themes within the yoga box, professional yoga teacher and best-selling writer Mark Stephens covers the philosophy of yoga perform, the sensibilities of contact in educating yoga and enhancing alignment, the seven ideas of hands-on yoga educating, and the twenty-five optimum equipment of tactile cueing.
1. do you need to be calm and centered?
2. Do you are feeling you may be much less reactive, judgmental, and stressed?
3. Do you would like you'll be on most sensible of your emotions?
Let's face it: many ladies have out-of-control emotions—huge emotional swings that they generally blame on PMS, SMS, MPS . . . a few humans might say it's more straightforward to only permit the feelings rule. mistaken. As a girl, Gurutej Khalsa presents a different method of support girls comprehend yes emotions and moods they adventure throughout the twenty-eight-day lunar cycle.
The moon, which principles ladies, is ready secret, magic, and feelings. It pulls on their physically fluids simply because it pulls at the oceans and creates the cycles of the tides. The 11 Moon facilities of a girl convey ladies yes emotions and moods they might event throughout the twenty-eight-day lunar cycle. This publication will make clear the secret and unpredictability of ladies and exhibit them how one can turn into extra calm, inventive, and empowered.
This publication isn't just approximately figuring out what and the place the Moon facilities are in a woman's body—it's additionally approximately revealing how your cycle can be utilized on your virtue. With The Moon She Rocks You, girls can use a chart of the physique and cost it on a daily basis to work out the place they suspect they're within the cycle. With perform, ladies could make nice use of the Moon facilities of their existence.
First released in English in 1935, this quantity of 7 actual Tibetan yoga texts serves as a significant other to The Tibetan e-book of the useless. Illustrated with photos and reproductions of yoga work and manuscripts, this version includes a number of the important meditations utilized by illustrious Hindu and Tibetan specialists and philosophers in the course of the a while achieve correct wisdom and Enlightenment.
- Yoga de la Kundalini
- Yoni Tantra - Commentary on Selected Verses In Light of Kriya Yoga
- The Teacher-Student Relationship
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: A Biography (Lives of Great Religious Books)
- The Treasure in Your Heart - Stories and Yoga for Peaceful Children (Storytime Yoga)
Additional info for Yoga para Dummies (Nueva editión)
Increasingly it is being recognized that interconnecting networks of many types have a tendency to naturally organize themselves in such states when open to the flow of energy. How they behave appears to be solely due to the basic relational issue of how easy it is for an ordering or disordering influence at one point in the system to bring order or disorder to another point nearby. In addition, only the physical dimensions of the elements of the system and their basic geometric shape matter in effecting this influence and thus the behaviour of the system – nothing else.
All such therapies extol the value of waves of sound interwoven with waves of silence. In the Vedic tradition of ancient India, whose Sanskrit texts are probably the earliest written source of ancient wisdom, audible sound is either ahata, the physical expression of cosmic sound, or anahata. Whilst the former is heard by the ears, the latter can only be ‘heard’ in communion with transcendental realities. Anahata is also the name given by the same tradition to the heart chakra – recognizing that it is the heart that hears the archetypal Word of God.
And, as we free ourselves, we are empowered to fully embody the higher purpose of our soul and to consciously co-create the emergence of a new cosmic age – an age in which we all have the potential to real-ize that we are solar – or soular – heroes. The 8th chakra The earliest spiritual traditions perceived ego consciousness as mediated through seven energetic vortices that they called ‘chakras’. In recent years, this ancient wisdom has become much more widely known and accepted. Collectively, however, we know at a deep level that our personal energy field of seven chakras is incomplete.