By A. F. List, C. M. Spier, W. S. Dalton (auth.), Prof. Dr. W. Hiddemann, Prof. Dr. T. Büchner, Priv. Doz. Dr. B. Wörmann, Prof. Dr. W. Plunkett, Prof. Dr. M. Keating, Prof. Dr. M. Andreeff (eds.)
This is often the 3rd quantity during this sequence on tools of treating acute leukemia. a number of drug resistance is mentioned, besides using human granulocyte-macrophage CSF, the function of stem mobile issue, and easy points of telephone biology and pharmakokinetics. there's additionally a accomplished part facing relapse treatment and postremission remedy. The e-book hence offers the clinician with instructions to be used in daily perform.
Read Online or Download Acute Leukemias: Pharmacokinetics and Management of Relapsed and Refractory Disease PDF
Best management books
"The Resolving clash Pocketbook" explains what clash is, the way to recognize symptoms of clash, how humans react to it, the right way to strengthen suggestions for facing it, how you can get to the bottom of problems and the way to accommodate bullying and harassment. explanations of clash are a number of and sundry. writer Max Eggert's record comprises distorted considering (e.
During this half we have now mentioned the influence of knowledge technol ogy at the volume and caliber of labor, on organizational struc ture, and on items. we've tested if, and to what quantity, this influence differs from that of technological innovation long ago. Our findings strongly recommend that there's a distinction.
Advances in Quantitative Asset administration includes chosen articles which, for the main half, have been offered on the `Forecasting monetary Markets' convention. `Forecasting monetary Markets' is a world convention on quantitative finance that is held in London in may perhaps each year. for the reason that its inception in 1994, the convention has grown in scope and stature to turn into a key overseas assembly element for these attracted to quantitative finance, with the participation of prestigious educational and learn associations from worldwide, together with significant significant banks and quantitative fund managers.
Das Buch geht auf den Wandel im Gesundheitswesen ein, der die Entwicklung von innovativen und kooperativen Versorgungsformen erfordert. Dargestellt werden im dritten Band die bestehenden Herausforderungen beim Aufbau und Betrieb von Ärzte- und Praxisnetzen. Es wird auf organisatorische, rechtliche und finanzielle Aspekte eingegangen.
- Die Motivation deutscher Aufsichtsräte: Eine qualitativ-empirische Untersuchung bei Anteilseignervertretern
- Good to Great and the Social Sectors: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great
- A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management Since Taylor
- Strategische Qualitätsplanung und Qualitätskostenanalysen im Rahmen eines Total Quality Management
- Management as Consultancy: Neo-bureaucracy and the Consultant Manager
- Management of Nitrogen and Water in Potato Production
Additional info for Acute Leukemias: Pharmacokinetics and Management of Relapsed and Refractory Disease
35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. blasts progenitors in acute myeloid leukemia. Br J Haematol 72: 357-362 Sato H, Preisler H, Day R, et al. (1990) Mrdl transcript levels as an indication of resistant disease in acute myelogenous leukemia. Br J Haematol 75: 340-345 Nooter K, Sonneveld P, Oostrum R, Herweijer H, Hagenbeek T, Valerio D (1990) Overexpression of the mdrl gene in blast cells from patients with acute myelocytic leukemia is associated with decreased anthracycline accumulation that can be restored by cyclosporine.
J Clin Oncol 2: 8-15 Sirotnak FM, Moccio DM, Kelleher LE, Goutas LJ (1981) Relative frequencey and kinetic properties of transport defective phenotypes among methotrexate-resistant L1210 clonal cells derived in vivo. Cancer Res 41: 4447-4452 Schweitzer BI, Srimatkandada S, Gritsman H, Sheridan R, Venkataraghavan RB, Bertino JR (1989) Probing the role of two hydrophobic active site residues in the human dihydrofolate reductase by site directed 264: mutagenesis. J Bioi Chern 20786-20795 Dicker A, Volkenandt M, Schweitzer BI, Banerjee D, Bertino JR (1990) Identification and characterization of a mutation in the dihydrofolate reductase gene from the methotrexate resistant chinese hamster ovary cell line pro- 3 MtxRIlI.
Nature 23: 728-731 11. Goldstein LJ, Galsi H, Fojo A, et al. (1989) Expression of multidrug-resistant gene in human tumors. JNNCI 81: 116-124 12. Rothenberg ML, Mickley LA, Cole DE, Balis FM, Tsuruo T, Poplack DG, Fojo AT (1989) Expression of the mdrllP-170 gene in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Blood 74: 1388-1395 13. Musto P. Melillo L, Lombardi G, Matera R, Di Giorgio G, Carotenuto M (1981) High risk of early resistant relapse for leukemic patients with presence of multidrug resistance associated P-glycoprotein positive cells in complete remission.