Read on to understand how we plan to not ‘royally mess things up’….
Our Business plan:
– We will not recruit a large team of people before we have a viable product, customers or revenue
– We will not rely on the Founders history of selling companies as the only basis for external investors to plow in money
– We will not rely on Founders who can afford to work part-time and treat the business as a hobby
Our Product plan:
– We will create a product that does a lot for our customers by telling them things that they didn’t know (and need to)
– We will have a full, flexible product roadmap to help our customer’s long-term Yammer journeys
– We are not basing our entire business model on being Freemium: this is unsustainable and we believe ‘you get what you pay for’ (how very British of us)
Our Business Development plan:
– We will not ‘throw’ a product and a price at our customers over email and then try to close them. We understand that Enterprise Social is new and can be a ‘big bite to take’. This isn’t a one time interaction for either party
– We will not have a cold-calling Sales team – who really buys from those guys
– We will invest in Customer Success Managers who are available face-to-face if/when needed. We wont have a faceless, pushy Sales team
Our Market plan:
– We will not use the time-aged excuse of ‘the market not being ready’ for our performance – we have done our Due Diligence and understand exactly where we are in the Technology hype cycle
– We understand that we are early in the market – just as organisations are starting on their Yammer journey – but this is the entire reason we are here, now, and why organisations need our product, now
– Yammer Analytics and Insights is a long-term investment for us, we’re playing the long game here
– We believe even if people are given something for free, they will spend some money (may be not a lot though) on squeezing value out of that product if it delivers Insights for them, Stat.
Come and talk to us about how we can help maximise your investment into Yammer, whether that investment has been (or will be) time, money or energy.